Thursday, December 09, 2004

Today

K! Wasn't staying passive too long. Minding a blog should probably have some sort of priority.. so here goes..

Today I want to finish my banner/web/ad project for one of my clients! Albeit - first I will sleep a few hours after working through the night... then I will have my meeting for a new project at 17H00, a meeting which very-much-so predicts that I will be even busier (...though leading to more hours to invoice clients for...:-) - but it also means less hours to spend (being not bored, I am never bored) doing my important non-important stuff in close proximity to a stereo, listening to P2 - or something worthy from the record-collection..

Friday I will travel to the mountains (Høvringen, Norge/Norway) with friends. That should be refreshing, even though warm clothes and hot drinks must be considered - then consumed in frequent intervals...

I haven't been to the mountains for such a long time now. That is a good reason for (me) looking forward to it.

No comments: