Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Hello Saferide














Hello Saferide's latest "More Modern Short Stories From Hello Saferide" (2008 / Razzia Records) has already been praised by others, and I have (of course) also become captivated by these songs [and words] by Annika Norlin.

The album has been played over and over again (and again) since I imported it into my iTunes-library a small week ago. From the more up-beat efforts like "2008" and "Parenting Never Ends" to the more quiet songs like "Lund" this collection is a winner from start to finish. Wonderful short stories accompanied by brilliant melodies that immediately put a smile on my face. I give no guarantees, but I’m quite sure it would be able to do the job for you as well. This album will definitely figure in my top-10 albums of 2008.

HS at Wikipedia.

HS at MySpace.

No comments: