Wednesday, December 14, 2005

X-mas presents













It is that time of year again. Running around the shops with my list on potentially fitting presents for everyone that expects (and perhaps deserves) one. So I have a system; a system that
in my opinion should be considered. I only buy presents I would like to receive myself. However, easy as it seems - a budget [and I do have a budget] still limits the options. And it should! Most of us are spending too much, and before christmas everyone is pushing it a little bit further. I know that I shouldn´t generalise, but it does seem that way. Shopping is a ambivalent experience. As member of our certain species (Humanus Collector) I am a natural collector. I want a lot of items on offer - but can I live without most of it? Luckily, yes. Go smell the fresh air, or sit down at your favourite spot. Take it easy!

No comments: